2ND – 4TH MAY 2020 – REFRESHER COURSE
- Have you struggled to get your practice started and feel a little de-skilled trying to remember exercises?
- Would you like some support in practicing your facilitation skills?
- Would you benefit from some more training, to update your knowledge since graduating and have an opportunity to network with other LEAP Practitioners?
Then this is the course for you!
20TH & 21ST JUNE 2020 HORSEMANSHIP COURSE
- Build your horsemanship skills, on the ground or ridden, to develop partnerships with your equine co-facilitators, based on feel, timing, energy and connection.
- Gain insight into how to build relationships with your equine partners that can hold and contain the therapeutic experiences of others.
- Explore how horses manage emotional work, and how best to support them using therapies, energy tools and holistic herd management practices.
This 3-day course places the horse as central and introduces the skills and awareness needed to hold, manage and nurture a therapeutic herd.
13TH JULY 2020 – CPD – ADDICTION
Within LEAP, our Senior Training team has a huge amount of experience working in the field of Addiction and together we have combined our knowledge of 12 step work, clinical work, private practice and running EFP/L Programmes in clinic settings to develop this exciting and unique approach to using horses within the field of Addiction.
This workshop will explore how to integrate EFP/L working with Addiction, in particular the 12 Step Methodology.
26TH – 27TH NOVEMBER 2020 – CPD CLEAN LANGUAGE & ETHICS
- Understand the principles of Clean Language and how to apply them.
- Understand the Clean Language questions and how to ask them for greater effect.
- Learn how to help people feel understood, gain new perspectives and motivate them towards change.
- Explore personal assumptions and how this potentially gets in the way of ‘being with’ the client.
- Understand reasons for boundary slips and violations.
- Understand how to maintain professional boundaries in different situations.
- Explore ethical dilemmas and how to navigate.
- Understand the principle of confidentiality and why it’s important.
- Know how to maintain confidentiality and handle information in practice.
- Know how and when information needs to be shared with others.
Please contact the office for information and to book:
firstname.lastname@example.org T: 07760 776500